Saturday, May 12, 2012

Why am I Passionate about Travels and Adventures

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover..” – Mark Twain


"You Travel not only to escape the demanding world of reality, but also to explore, reflect, seek, enjoy, discover and unleash the hidden YOU.. - J.L"


walking along the shore
We don't remember Time, we do remember Memories, As I lay down my bed at night I felt like I am a painter inspired by the awesome views and beautiful people that surrounds me, with the huge canvas at the back of my mind, I paint my subject with the smile in their face and a dramatic background that are not taken from my imaginary world.


I am passionate about travelling and adventures not only to witness the beautiful creation of God but also to create a memory out of it that I myself can treasure for a lifetime. I'm well aware that everything is changing, the people that we used to hang-out with, the places that we used to go, the jokes that we used to throw and the profound wounds that heal due time. What remains are the memories we've made and the lessons learned as we travel and go along. That's why I travel and explore wider. A truth that me, my family and friends shared. I am not rich but that won't stop me to discover new things and to meet new people.


“A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” – Lao Tzu

No comments:

Post a Comment